Career Coaching helps you develop a career plan and strategy that will help identify strengths, challenges and opportunities. It helps you formulate realistic and achievable expectations.
Career Coaching can help in all phases of your work-life including:
- Recent graduates who aren’t sure how to get started – how to determine the work they’re best suited for
- Someone actively working but looking to change jobs or careers, or perhaps find something more fulfilling
- Individuals looking to reenter the workforce
Your Career Coach can:
- Help you align your skills, background and aspirations to a rewarding career/profession
- Work with you to create your story of who you are, what you’re looking to achieve, and how you would bring value to an organization
- Create a resume that effectively reflects your experience and achievements with an eye to your desired career
- Refine and improve your interview skills and presence
- Help you create a strategy for job searches
A Career Coach will effectively guide and support you through these changes, providing you with confidence, insight, encouragement and inspiration.