Natalie Dagnall is a Specialist Coach and a key player within the Transitions Department at the Southfield Center. She is also tasked with furthering business development for the Center.
Natalie is an innovative leader with an extensive background that includes Life Coaching, Human Resources, Inclusion and Diversity, Leadership, and Law. She’s worked and lived in the UK, Europe and South Africa. Natalie has focused on Emotional Intelligence and Work Life balance initiatives and helps build confidence and accountability in her young clients.
Natalie’s passion for inspiring positive action has provided her the opportunity to work with young people to optimize their potential and build life skills that enable them to make intelligent personal development decisions and reach proactive goals. Her accreditation in Myers Briggs (MBTI) and Lumina Learning allows her to use her skills as a Personality Assessment Professional that give each client insights and enhanced personal awareness of their individual strengths and opportunities. She primarily works with young adults in transition looking for support on their journey’s to choose the right college, develop life skills, reduce stress and anxiety or make good choices.
Natalie’s education and certifications include:
- Lumina Learning Personality Assessment Practitioner Certification, USA
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Certification, New York
- Certificate in Life Coaching, Newcastle College, UK
- Accredited Mediator, Facilitator and Arbitrator, CCMA (Employment tribunal)
- Diploma in Industrial Relations, Wits Business School
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Cape Town, South Africa