Lumina Spark inspires people to develop the skills most needed today and in the future. It is ideal for high school students as well as for career and life coaching clients. It is a cutting-edge personality assessment tool that reveals your whole personality by measuring 3 personas – underlying, every day, and overextended. It provides a report unique to the individual with an accurate reading of a person’s strengths and developmental areas. The model is simple to understand, yet it contains great depth by directly measuring 72 personality qualities. Lumina is unique and provides your information through an App so your information is always readily available to you.
Lumina Spark provides:
- Increased self-awareness, adaptability and agility
- A growth mindset
- An ability to lead self and others
- Improved working relationships
- An understanding of how to cope with stress
Here at the Southfield Center for Development, our Lumina Specialists administer the tool as follows:
- A personal phone call to the client explains what Lumina Spark is, how to take the assessment and what to expect in the debrief
- The client will then be sent an explanatory follow up email with a link to the assessment, which takes approximately 30 minutes to complete
- You will then receive your full Lumina Spark Profile Document (40 pages) and an explanatory Workbook
- Your Lumina Spark Specialist Practitioner will schedule an in person meeting (this can also be done remotely) to debrief you on the details of your Lumina Spark Profile
- Follow-up coaching can be arranged to dig deeper into the results.
- Additional life, career or student coaching is also available.